Thursday, February 14, 2008

Elzybells


My parents are down in Florida for the winter time (miss them so much) and since we have been getting TONS of snow...I wanted to send my mom this card! She keeps rubbing it in how warm it is down there...it's so not fair!!! We have been getting hit hard this winter, with the snow and the freezing temps...and it's not over yet! Come on SPRING...we are ready for ya!

This was actually my first time every using the color Taken With Teal. I'm not sure why I never tried to use this color, but I actually really like it! I have so much fun coloring in these adorable Elzybells...they are just so darn cute! This was a quick and easy card to make, but I'm happy with how it turned out! Hope you like it as well!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Elzybelle
Ink: Stazon
Cardstock: Whisper White, Taken With Teal, and So Saffron
Accessories: Flower Punch from SU, Scallop Punches by Marvy, Ribbon, paper piercing, White Gel Pen, Gamsol Magic and pencils!

No comments: