Saturday, February 23, 2008

Today was a play day!!!

Today was a nice day...I was able to sit down and play a bit! These are the 3 cards I made using my new goodies! Enjoy and hope you like them!


~Recipe~
Stamps: Bodacious Bouquet, Wonderful Favorites
Cardstock: Carousel Notes from SU, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, & WW
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky
Accessories: Punches & Ribbon

~Recipe~
Stamps: Mindy's Zoo by Autumn Leaves
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, DP
Ink: Stazon
Accessories: Brads, Ribbon, CuddleBug


~Recipe~
Stamps: Mindy's Zoo by Autumn Leaves, Itty Bitty Background
Cardstock: Whisper White, Cool Caribbean, & Lavender Lace
Ink: Stazon
Accessories: Ribbon, Punches, Cuddle Bug

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All three cards turned out beautiful! I love all the scallops.
Your decorated carousel note looks fantastic!

Hugs and smiles

jjcreations said...

Oh my word these are all awesome. I love the top one and the animals are so sweet.