Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm TEACHING at PaperTales!





The wonderful owner of Paper Tales, a local scrapbook store near my home, has asked me to teach a class on ATC's. I was so excited and felt honored that she wanted me to teach at her store. She told me to pick a theme and make 8 ATC's.....and of course I had to do "Fairies". The class will be taught on August 6th at 6:00 pm. If you live in the Metro Detroit area or if you know anyone that would be interested in taking the class, you can contact PaperTales at 586.773.7911

5 comments:

Gossamer Creations said...

Your cards are so cute. Have fun with your class.
~Sue~

Kris Dickinson said...

These are darling Carrie! I sure wish I could join the fun! Congrats!

icandy... said...

Congrats!!! You're going to have a ball! You are so creative!

Hugs,
Christina :)

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Your class will be fabulous! If I lived closer I would come and be so grateful to learn from you! Congratulations!

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Congratulations...how exciting!
If I can get down there I'd love to meet you an take a class with you!

Hugz, Dolly