Tuesday, May 31, 2011

TumbleFishStudio back at DeviantScraps





When Marsha from TumbleFishStudio contacted me and asked if I would be a part of her Creative Team...I about hit the floor! I have been a HUGE FAN of Marsha and I was just so HONORED that she invited me to be a part of her team (thank you!!!!) Marsha is a beautiful person and her work is so inspiring to me! Marsha art is SIMPLY AMAZING and she has been one of my favorites for a LONG time!
Anyways, she is back selling her AWESOME kits at Deviant Scraps. You MUST MUST MUST go visit her store! Not only does she sell Digital Kits, but she sells printable collage sheets!

Above are a few pages I create for her and you can purchase ALL her AMAZING kits here!

PS. THANK YOU MARSHA for inviting me to be a part of your amazing creative team!!!!

No comments: