Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I'm now CREATING for CD Muckosky from TLP

Credits: Be Your Best, Divided, Splattered Alpha, Artist Edges Painter Tape, Hey Love Papers by CD Muckosky, Clippy Frames V.3 by Allison Pennington, Land of Awesome Elements, Mish Masher No 2 Borders by The Tattered Pear, Journal Lines from Summer Storie Elements by Valorie Wibbens, Stamp Hearts by Micheline Martin, Border by Jenna Desai , Spring Green (Colorful Doodles) by Kate Hadfield, Font by Studio Tangi
All from TheLilyPad
"DIVIDED" by CD Muckosky"Artist Edges Painters Tape" by CD Muckosky

I'm so excited to share with you all that I'm now creating for CD Muckosky from TheLilyPad. I was so honored when she invited me to be on her Creative Team. If you haven't worked with any of her AMAZING kits, alpha, doodles, etc. YOU MUST head over to her store! She had TONS of wonderful goodies. Check her out here!

No comments: